Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random Sketches



These two sketches are just random things I draw sometimes, 90% of the time my sketches start with me drawing a circle. it is just a comfortable shape for me, go figure.

They really have no meaning the one of the boy is just a young boy smoking and giving you the up yours gesture.

There is historical meaning behind this gesture. British archers during the war with France would have there index and middle fingers cut off if they were captured, so a fitting gesture of scorn would be to display them to there enemies from a distance. I think this gesture is cooler than the middle finger and more North Americans should give it a go.

Also I think we should all use the word "Wanker" more.

The frogs are frogs. You can quote me on that.

No comments: