Monday, December 13, 2010

Sketchbook Project Page30

SP_page30
This is the last of my Steampunk drawings from my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project. Took a while to add the environment. But alas here it is and more drawings to come.

I like to acknowledge people from towns, cities or countries I am relatively unfamiliar with who log on to check my stuff out. So here is a random thanks that goes out to the town of Outremont who is among the top towns/cities in Canada that consistently check out my shtuff. You're a gem. Thanks also to Google analytics which let's me know where people are viewing my stuff from.

3 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

OK, now I absoLUTELY love this one. Totally rock on, James! SwweeEETT! I again, love your detail, but your creative mind functions in a entirely different world....and I SO love it! :D

James said...

I don't know if I ever explained Kalamafraz to anybody but you have come as close to it's description as anybody could have. I'll have to blog about it now.

Cheers ;}

Alexandra MacVean said...

hee hee No, I wasn't aware of that. Smiling big time here on my cozy, little sofa!! :D