Friday, July 30, 2010

Sketchbook Project Page13

SP_page13

Bah Bah Bah Buuuuhhhmmmm!

Number 13, This is a dragon fly that landed on my leg while I was sketching my drawing number 12. I really like dragonflies and that is about that. the duck character was a sketch I doodled on a post it note. This post it note I taped into my sketchbook and swiftly drew a profile of my original. I'm thinking about grabbing some clay or something and making a little model of this duck character. I've grown quite fond of him or her.

Let's put it up to a vote is the duck character a boy or a girl? Most Votes in the comments section decides. Only one vote per person people.

Have a great august long weekend.

Cheers,
James

2 comments:

D. Gillespie said...

I'm feeling boy

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Boy... if we're to follow 'Disney-culture' it'd need a frilly bow or something to be a girl. ;)