Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Winnipeg Stadium Illustration



I am extremely excite.

I just did an illustration for the Canadian Taxpayers Federation of the Winnipeg Canad Inns Stadium. It was to show an option of what might be done with the current stadium for 20 million dollars. This is in response to the private sectore trying to get taxpayer money from the city to help fund the new stadium which is estimated at 400 million. I have no opinion other than I think debate is a great thing and if my illustration will help get people talking and god forbid participating in the democratic process, I'll be a happy man.

1 comment:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Wicked piece James!

Sadly, I highly doubt that they'd be able to do what you've conceptualized for $20 million... these days with the costs of construction, transportation, building materials, etc., etc. $20 million really won't go very far... at least IMO. Kinda reminds me of this - link.

Anyhow, good job James! Keep it up!