Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friar Tuck Drawing

Friar Tuck

The Winnipeg Art Group started another art project Similar to the monster poster that I did the Ramnoceros for. This time I am drawing Friar Tuck. Although this is the original medieval Friar Tuck I have modeled the feast he is having after the "Rocket Robin Hood" Friar tuck. I am in the midst of painting him and I will post the finished product as soon as I am done. I will try to post some more sketches soon and some samples of leatherwork and carving I have been working on.

That is all for now.

Stay golden.

2 comments:

D. Gillespie said...

funny you talked about "Rocket Robin Hood." I just sang that song for mom and dad at the dinner table yesterday. No one else seemed to know it...

band of brothers, marching together, heads held high in all kinds of weather..... and so on.

stay golden bro.

Anonymous said...

Good Job James!

Kerri