Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Green Room Conceptual Sketch 2

I realize that I am posting in reverse but here is the second of two conceptual sketches I did for a poster that I am doing for my Brother-in-law. He is currently writing a play for this years Winnipeg Fringe Festival. It is called "The Green Room" and that is the most you are going to get out of me. You will just have to try and gather what it is about from the sketches and the Digital Painting I have completed.

Sorry for not posting for the last month but Beth and I are in the midst of purchasing our very first home, so it has been crazy busy, I know that many of you can relate so I accept your forgiveness.

I'm very pleased with how "The Green Room" painting turned out I can't wait to show it to you all. Oh wait, yes I can and I will.

Forgive me cruel chuckle... mmmooouuuuaaahhhahahahahahah....

No comments: