Thursday, October 9, 2008

Books are in


(Update)
I completely forgot to write about this sketch. this is the very first sketch I did of the Super Moon Lummox's. I had a dream one night and the last thing in my head before I woke up was "Super Moon Lummox's" I wrote the name down when I woke up and that night before I went to sleep I did this drawing.

My books are in! They turned out quite well.

I will be selling them for 3 dollars each. 5 dollars if you would like a sketch on the pack page which I have generously left room for.

Hope to see you there.

Please check out my Cohorts Blog. Justin Currie at The Art of Currie to see what he is up to.

3 comments:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Damn! I'm totally bummed that I'm going to be out of town during the Comicon... I think you'll have a blast! Put me down for 4 copies... each with an original sketch please. ;)

James E. Daniels said...

Great little book you created James!
Is there going to be a #2? What's going to happen to the Super Moon Lummox's?

James said...

As far as the Lummox's go it could be a while before the next adventure appears but I have two words for you "Space Monkeys"