Friday, April 4, 2008

Art for Angels Pics




The Art for Angels event was a while back but I just got the images I took off my camera. The lighting there was exceptional so I'm quite happy with how a lot of the turned out. The top is a photo of my wife to be, Beth with her art submission. underneath is a close up shot of her, and even further underneath is a shot taken of two of my friends Adrian Shum and Rob Peters.

Adrian was kind enough to post about my latest piece of art IronBoy. His kind words were truly appreciated. Please Check out his blog Mushashum which is a blend of design, science and art. Truly one of the best blogs out there.

Also check out Rob peters blog for insight into Design and World Events.

I have some more shots to post but I'll span them out over the next couple of posts.

No comments: