Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Conversation with Scott Chantler about Two Generals


Listen to the podcast here: http://www.canadashistory.ca/getdoc/1e13c7ea-1362-4235-b5e5-37c958e0992b/default.aspx

This is the second part of my interview with acclaimed graphic novelist and illustrator Scott Chantler. Here we discuss Scott's newest graphic novel Two Generals a non fiction account of his grandfathers experiences in WWII. I had great time talking with Scott my first interview was my very first podcast and in my opinion I was a bit stiff. I relax in this interview and Scott opens up and gives some very interesting information about his new book.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

D. Gillespie said...

Am reading Northwest Passage right now.

It's fantastic.

I think Lord looks like dad, if dad had flowing white hair and white beard.