Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mail Me Art 2

IMG_5398
As many of you know a couple of years ago I sent a painted envelope away to England to participate in an international art experiment. It went so well that a book was published of the best work sent and I was one of around 200 artists who were chosen to be in the book. I have just completed my second submission and have sent it to England again. We will see what happens this time. Unfortunately I used poor judgment for the white balance of the photo of my painting so the colour is off. You get the Idea of what it looks like. I will be posting my C.R. Avery painting soon. If I set my white balance right I should get pretty accurate colour.

Peace!

2 comments:

D. Gillespie said...

Fantastic job!!

Happy Birthday bro!

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Yes! Very cool James! Happy be-lated Birthday Wishes! Let's go for a drink or two whenever you're free...

Cheers!