Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sex Bot Smith



Last night I went to see SoapScum again, it was great, after crashing the ship into Wiggers Cove Professor George Smith and Sex Bot Dot got married it was so great I started to take my clothes off. I'll post that picture some other time. At the end of the show I grabbed Chantel Marostica and got some shots of her as Sex Bot Smith in her wedding gown. I was very happy with the two shots out of the three my favorite one as far as composition is concerned was too blurry to be salvagable. Awwww..... Anyhow by getting these shots I cap off a cool green tinted photo series of all the main characters. Good times. For those of you who are interested SoapScum Presents "SpaceQuest" is held every Monday night at 8:00pm at The Park Theatre on South Osborne. Tickets are $5.

No comments: