Friday, March 14, 2008

Lady Tenticle


I was out for sushi tonight and my good friend Adrian gave me the gift of some new .5 mm ball point pens. I used them to draw this creature out onto a napkin. I liked it so much I brought it home and painted the napkin. Kind of made for a neat blending effect. I also drew another version of the creature onto a canvas with the intention of painting it. Beth wanted to so I gave it to her to paint Ièll post the finished product when she finishes it.

Gives me a chance to start on that Hellboy oil painting I wanted to do.

And the Ironman Painting I have to do, oh and the animation. So much to do, I relish the challenge.

1 comment:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

I must say, I'm really impressed with how this napkin piece turned out... how you managed to control the wet media on the napkin boggles the mind! I can't wait to see Beth's painted version... =) Cheers!